Monday, October 5, 2009

First Week

Okay, here's the disclaimer:

I do not publish this information to treat or diagnose any disease. I only share what works for me and hope that someone else gleans information out of my posts. Hope that's enough for the FDA.

Monday, Sept. 28-Received shipment. Started out with 1 tsp of Diatomacious Earth in water. It wasn't bad-good, that will make it easier to stay consistent.

Tuesday, Sept. 29-Tried it in my coffee 1/2 tsp at a time. Not bad-gotta keep it stirred, but this isn't going to be terrible. I'm now taking 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp in the evening, before bed. I stirred into grape juice. Is it too soon to notice that I have less phlegm? I do but is it due to the DE?

Wednesday, Sept. 30-My coffee didn't back up in my throat today. Not so much phlegm today, either. Had coffee with my friend Diane and gave her a container of DE. She noticed that I didn't cough much. Folks, I coughed ALL the time-strangers would come up to me in restaurants thinking I was choking or had pneumonia. I had to cross my legs, I coughed so hard.

I increased my dosage and today is the first full day of a full dose-1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 in the evening.

People are noticing that I'm not coughing as much. I've been plagued by hot flashes for ten years. Bad ones-if I bent over the sweat would run like a stream. I used to be on the cold side. It would take a while for me to warm up when I went to bed, then in the last ten years I would have to throw the covers off to sleep. Last night I shivered for an hour until I warmed up enough to sleep. No, I don't have a virus. Hm-now that I think about it, I haven't had a hot flash all day and I didn't have to take my coat off at the restaurant. Maybe.....

I have this feeling of well-being. Not sure if it's due to the DE. Can't be the weather-cloudy, 36 and windy.

This next thing is kind of gross. I mentioned the cleansing effect of this stuff. Yeah, I'm cleansing-and every time it has a different odor. Wonder what that means?

Anyway, I'm encouraged. I'll stay on the stuff for a while and see if my good results continue. My ultimate goal is to completely get off the antibiotics and dampen some of my allergic reactions. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear from you, but I will check out your comment before posting it just in case... I do want your input and help with allergies!