Monday, September 28, 2009

My "Dirt" Is Here

The FedEx guy dropped my package off this morning. I thought they were supposed to get a signature! At any rate it's here. I put the bag in a 5 gallon bucket that Stan had, and found a cute glass jar to put some of the "dirt" in for the kitchen.

I think I'll start tonight, taking it just before bed. I'll start with a teaspoon, and work up to the recommended tablespoon. It's supposed to to a cleanout and I tend that way anyway so I'd better start a bit slow. I'll try it straight, in water first, then if that isn't palatable, I'll figure something else out. Straight water would be less of a hassle and will ensure that I take it regularly. Any kind of a fuss and it's harder to keep on a schedule.

Well, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear from you, but I will check out your comment before posting it just in case... I do want your input and help with allergies!