Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day in Yellowstone


We drove to Yellowstone yesterday to see if we could hear the elk bugle. Yes we did, but not until we were heading home. That was OK, we still got to see them. We ate lunch in Mammoth at the restaurant there. The waitress was very accommodating about my allergies, and I had a nice salad. After driving through Norris and Tower Falls and back to Mammoth we stopped at the snack bar for ice cream. Not for me-the kid scooping found the ingredient list and read "corn syrup." I got a cup of coffee and ate part of a "safe" candy bar I had in my purse for just such an occasion. It was fine and the trip was great, but I still felt a bit left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear from you, but I will check out your comment before posting it just in case... I do want your input and help with allergies!