Sunday, August 16, 2009

About Time I Published the Cheesecake Recipe

My Allergy Free Cheesecake
3 8oz pkgs softened cream cheese
1/2 C potato flour
1 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom of a springform pan with wax paper or parchment, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Beat cream cheese, add sugar and coconut flour. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Spread in pan and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool a bit, then run a knife around edge to loosen and remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Not too heavy, not too "fluffy."

Raspberry Topping
4 C raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 C sugar
2-3 T potato starch

Crush half of the berries, mix with sugar and potato starch. Cook over medium heat until quite thick. Let cool for a few minutes, then add the remaining berries. Store in refrigerator.

I made this for a church potluck last week. I didn't tell anyone that it was for "special" diets and it disappeared so fast I almost didn't get a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear from you, but I will check out your comment before posting it just in case... I do want your input and help with allergies!